Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Working with Different Color Palettes...

I like working with the different color palettes at The Color Room. My comfort zone is shades of pink but working with the combos makes me think outside the box and I like it : ) Here are a couple I worked with:





Up to this age...they both still love riding the carousel. I used SEI papers that have been in my stash for quite some time now.





This is a recent photo of my girls...I love seeing them like this. Julia is really affectionate and likes hugging and kissing Ally but they do get on each other's nerves too.

I used bits and pieces of K & Co, Webster's, Basic Grey and Prima for this one. Here's a close-up of the flowers which I misted with Marshmallow Glimmer Mist for the added sparkle.



Thanks for looking! I'm finishing some more layouts....

No comments: