Thursday, February 14, 2008

My challenge entries, well almost...



These are the cards I made for My Little Attic's KI lace cardstock challenge. It was fun cutting out the lace cardstock, & I was qutie happy after I finished the 1st card (the bday card). I simply placed patterned paper under some flowers, used brads & buttons as flower centers & doodled a bit. I proceeded with the next card (pink valentine card), where I used glitter glue & some blings. One more card & I'm done, but all of a sudden, my mind was going blank... I didn't know what to do next. For my 3rd card, I decided to make another valentine card, so I painted the lace cardstock with red paint & placed it on top of white cardstock. BTW, I was able to upload & send my entries 15 minutes before the deadline.



I made this layout also for the KI pop culture challenge, but I wasn't able to make an altered art project. I'm still happy because I was able to scrap this picture of my daughter Julia. Picture was taken during her school's Christmas program.

Journaling:
Red is an apple
And a red, red rose
Red is a fire engine that
Runs fast as it goes
Red is a signal on a traffic light
Don’t cross the street until it’s out
But best of all red is feeling brave and
Feeling great with this
“Crazy Little Thing Called Love”
These are the lines you recited as you introduced your class in your school’s Christmas Program “Color My World.” You indeed danced, sang, and dressed up like a true diva! (December 2007)

No comments: