Wednesday, March 12, 2008

30 minute layout: moving up

Sometime in early february, Rita told me that it was my turn to make a 30 min layout for scrapbytes March issue, but I didn't know when the deadline was. Then around the last day of Feb, I received a message from Liezl telling me that the layout was due already. Taking advantage of the afternoon since my eldest daughter was in school & my youngest was taking a nap, this is what I came up with. It is very simple, & can be finished in 30 minutes or even less. I used a picture of Julia from her graduation from Nursery school. I used patterned papers from KI memories pop culture line.

Journaling: Today is graduation day from Nursery school... time to move up to the big school. You were named "MODEL STUDENT." Daddy & I were so proud. (Mar 2006)

No comments: