Sunday, August 3, 2008

My latest projects

Just sharing my latest projects!


This is my entry for the scrapbytes challenge for May/June which was to create a "ME" layout using a canvas. I painted the canvas with cream colored paint then stamped on it using red paint & a placemat. I also embossed the word "live" & also played around with glass beads. Here's a closer look at the beads:



This next one I did for the August GDT challenge at Create My Keepsake. The requirements were to make a layout on how you or your family celebrates summer. Patterned paper must be used as a background, 4 colors must be used, & the word "celebrate" has to be in the layout. Here's my take:
Journaling: A dip in the pool is always a sure way to keep us cool in the summer (april 2008)

Did this one one for the July contest at scrapmuse. The challenge was to use the sketch provided & use paint on the layout. I couldn't decide on the title so I asked DH for suggestions. He jokingly said "shiny, happy faces" & I kinda liked it! Again, I stamped on the base cardstock using my old, reliable placemat. Used Scenic Route Grafton pp's for this one.

Journaling: Your faces perfectly show that you had a great time today. It’s Julia’s first time to snorkel & seeing 3 colorful fishes was enough to keep her smiling all day. (5-24-08; Antulang Beach Resort)

Here's the sketch:


This next one I did for another sketch challenge at Mystical Scrapbooks. This is for my nephew Kanoa! I used Daisy Bucket pps from the Playlist line.

Here's the sketch:


Thanks for looking & Happy Scrapping!

No comments: