Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Productive Weekend

This weekend was very productive for me. I joined Scrappin Kids weekend of challenges. There were 7 challenges posted & there was a RAK at stake for every challenge. I was able to finish 4 challenges (3 layouts & 1 card)!

Wati's Lift Me Challenge - The challenge was to scraplift her latest layout. Her layout is sooo gorgeous, it was really great to "lift" it. I rotated it 90 degrees clockwise coz my picture is horizontal.

Here's the original:


Here's my version:


Liza's Plain Stuff Challenge - The challenge was to use just cardstock on the layout plus embellishments. Patterned papers were not allowed.



Cookie's Rub & Stamp Challenge - The challenge was to use stamps & rub-ons on the layout.

Incidentally, this layout was chosen to receive the RAK for this challenge! Yippee!

I'm a slow scrapper so finishing 3 layouts in 3 days is quite an accomplishment for me! I was also able to use pics that have been printed out for quite some time now. Also some stash that have been with me for almost a year. Now, I can buy more! LOL!

No comments: