Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Coordinates Collection Fall Cyber Crop

I joined Coordinates Collection Fall Cyber Crop 2 weekends ago. There were 6 challenges posted but I was only able to finish 2. I'm still satisfied with my output. It was a busy weekend, & I only get to scrap at night when my kiddos are already in bed. Anyway, here they are...

Challenge # 3: Use 5 brads, 4 pps, 3 fonts, 2 buttons, & 1 ribbon:



Journaling: 8 ladies with different personalities but stll get along so well all because we are bound together by our passion for scrapbooking. Friends for life! (8-24-08, Grand Villa Resort & Spa).

I hope you can see the 5 brads...


Challenge # 6: Use at least 6 different alphas:



Journaling: Being able to roll over is a milestone at 4 months. Now you can see the world around you from a different angle. Love you Ally! (Nov 2006).


I really enjoy joining these online challenges, 'coz it gets me scrappin!

No comments: