Thursday, April 16, 2009

Disney Layouts

My goal for the month of April as far as scrapping is concerned is to scrap our Disney pics. We didn't go out of town for the Holy Week so I was able to scrap some pages. Here it goes...

Title: Disneyland
Did this for A Peek Into Yesterday's "Happy Place" contest.





As always, I work with sketches to keep me going. This time, I used sketches from Inspired Blueprints! These layouts are based on sketch #14, 15 & 16 respectively.


Title: Nice To Meet You


Journaling: One of the highlights of the trip was meeting and posing with the different Disney characters.
Used Cosmo Cricekt and KI memories pps.


Title: A Whole New World


Journaling: Unbelievable sights, Indescribable feeling...this is so very true!
Used Basic Grey Urban Prairie pps.


Title: Adventureland


Journaling: Some scenes from the Jungle River Cruise...
Used We R Memory Keepers White Out Nonsense pps.


This last layout I finished yesterday while scrapping with my friend Rita at McDonald's.
Title: Mickey and Minnie


Journaling: "We were starstruck!"
Used Basic Grey Cupcake pps.

2 comments:

iza said...

lovely creation....love it...

Jessy Christopher said...

Such awesome series of Disneyland layouts!! Wish to go there one day... LOL!