Saturday, May 23, 2009

Some are old and some are new...

Here are a couple of layouts that I finished recently. I haven't been productive lately, I don't know why?



This is another layout for our Disney album. In the pic is my DD Julia with cousins Gabie and Mya.



This layout is my entry for last month's Kaya challenge. The requirements for the layout were: use a non-scrapping material for stamping and to use rubber/acrylic stamps on an embellishment. I used a placemat and black acrylic paint to create a background for my title. I also stamped on a button chipboard using one of my favorite stamps, the French Script stamp, and used it as an embellishment. Luckily, my layout was picked by random drawing, so I received a RAK from Bjay! This is actually the first time I won through random draw!



I got inspired by sketch #22 at Inspired Blueprints. I mixed a lot of brands for this layout, the base cardstock is Making Memories, the patterned paper is October Afternoon, the die cut is from Teresa Collins. I also used some Maya Road stamps.

I hope to scrap some more this weekend!

2 comments:

Mia Castrillo said...

Uy, ganda ng new layouts mo! I love how you cluster your embellishments. :D

iza said...

love ur lo.great color.fun n bright...