Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Scrapaholic!

Do you need some inspiration? A new sketch is up at Inspired Blueprints and its perfect for two photos! I used EAD designs rub-ons again for this layout. They are are really gorgeous and since it's vinyl, its a bit shiny.




Title: Scrapaholic
Journaling: I admit I'm in love with this hobby. I get more addicted everyday! (Aug 2009, Scrapfest)
Materials Used: Basic Grey, Little Yellow Bicycle, and Scenic Route pps, Prima flowers and crystals, AC Thickers, Stickles.
Thanks to Issa for these photos!


Here's the sketch to inspire you!



Happy Scrapping everyone!

3 comments:

sHerLy said...

type ko ang layout mo =) love the colors oh that yummy prima flower =)

Kim Sonksen said...

They are amazing, aren't they? I LOVE EAD Rub ons, they are so cool.

Love your layout, it's wonderful

Unknown said...

Hi Chiqui! Thanks for the comments on my blog!!! SUPER EXCITED to be getting the chance to work with you and the scrap muse team. You're totally inspirational!