Saturday, December 19, 2009

Glitzmas is here!

Here are my layouts for the December ScrapMuse kit. It was so much fun creating holiday inspired layouts in the midst of the season. I love this kit coz the colors are not so traditional, and can definitely be used for non-Christmas related layouts.




This is my first layout with the kit. This photo is 3 years old, and has been scrapped before but I gave it to my dear sis so this time around, this layout is mine. That's Ally at 4 months old being carried by her cousin Kanoa. Photo was taken when they came to visit in 2006. This is really precious and moments like these don't happen everyday. Sigh...




This photo was taken last year near the huge Christmas tree inside the UPLB campus.
Journaling: Christmas isn't a season, it's a feeling. Let your light shine brightly all year round.




Here's a close up of the alphas. I painted the alphas red then applied some of the Shimmerz paint that came with the kit. I love the frosted look!




Journaling: We don't have snow in our country so posing beside a silvery white Christmas tree is the closest you'll get to a white Christmas.



I dabbed some shimmerz paint on the snowflakes for the added shimmer. Nice!



This is another old photo but is super special! This is our first Christmas as a family!
Journaling: When I was a little girl, we always have a family picture taken during Christmas. This year is extra special coz I know have my own little girl to pose with. (Dec 2002)




I made a flower out of the the ribbons from the ribbon add-on.


I made a little tree also!




Our theme for the month is holiday traditions and this is about my mom's fruitcake.
Journaling: Year after year, when the holiday season comes close, we find Mom busy in the kitchen baking fruitcake. She gives these as gifts to friends and with time, people has asked her to bake for them too. Our Christmas feast is never complete without it. Whenever I smell the aroma of freshly baked fruitcake, I know Christmas is just around the corner.

That's it folks...hope your'e done with your Christmas shopping!

No comments: