Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My ScrapMuse March Kit Layouts!

My ScrapMuse March kit took longer than usual to get here, don't know why, but it was definitely worth the wait. Things were also quite hectic recently but things are starting to slow down. So finally, I am able to share with you some of my layouts with the kit, "Spring has Sprung."


Here they are...



This is my layout for our theme this month. The DT's were asked to make a layout using the title: It's the Little Things. I used photos of Julia & Ally fooling around with each other on a normal day. For me, these are the things that really matter. Oh, & I love the base paper!



I made this flower!




Banners are so in nowadays! It was perfect for DH's birthday photos!




The photos for this layout are extra pictures that have been printed out but somewhere along the way they didn't end up in a layout so I used them together to come up with this. I had fun misting on this one!



Those small roses are so pretty!




I really like this photo of my kids with their grandma. Their bonding moment involves some ice cream. Hehe!


Stay tuned, another layout is in the works!

No comments: