Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lovin' the shabby chic look!

Lately I've been loving the shabby chic look in layouts. This happens when the papers on my desk are the new lines from Prima. Here's what I mean...



This layout is based on the sketch for the monthly contest over at PageMaps. I flipped the sketch to fit my photos.
Title: Everyday Princess
Journaling: always let your beauty shine from within (Ally, 3 years old)
Materials: PPS (Prima Pastiche & Websters), flowers & trims (Prima), title card (MME)





Have you been to The Color Room? Its a new scrapbooking site that will surely inspire you. The first color palette is up and it is the inspiration for this layout.
Title: Day Care Grad
Journaling: When you started day care, you weren't happy, you were clingy and crying all the time. You refused to be left behind! Things changed after 2 months and I'm so happy that you now love going to school. Look at you aftter 10 months! (Mar 2010).
Materials: PPS (Prima straberry kisses & flights of fancy, MME Quite Contrary) Prima flowers & bling, AAS gem brads, JBS journaling card, Alphas (October Afternoon & AC thickers)


Thanks for letting me share!

No comments: