Tuesday, May 4, 2010

MY NSD weekend

It was a productive weekend for me coz I joined the challenges at Scrapbook Challenges. I was able to finish 5 layouts including the sketch layout in my previous post. For a slow scrapper like me, this is an accomplishment. Most of them are simple but I was able to scrap photos that have been printed out, and I got to use my stash (to make way for new ones, LOL!)

1) For the 3-2-1 scraplift challenge (3 manufacturers - I used MM, BG, & OA; 2 journaling blocks, 1 word title) and layout should be a scraplift of any layout in the gallery. It was hard to choose just one but I really love Pamela's layout, its so stunning! Here's my layout and the original follows...









2) "Why do you scrap" challenge! I rarely scrap about myself but I love this journaling prompt.



Journaling:
1) its an expression of love
2) I want my family to remember the little details
3) I love photos
4) I've made so many good friends through this hobby
5) It relaxes me
6) Scrap supplies are so beautiful
7) Scrapping made me realize that I have a creative side
8) It makes me happy!



3) For black, white, gray & red color combo challenge. I was a bit "scared" of the color combo coz I rarely use gray. I dug through my stash and couldn't find a lot of red (I should get more!) but here's what I came up with.



Journaling: The two of you make life sweet but there are moments when you get on each other's nerves too!



4)Frame it Challenge. Obviously this is about frames! I've been hoarding the Sassafrass pp with all the frames so this is the perfect time to use it! Here's my layout...



Title & Journaling: Happiness is being near you.


That's it folks! I hope you had fun on NSD weekend too!

No comments: