Thursday, June 24, 2010

This Makes Me Happy

I haven't been productive scrapping wise. There's just so many things going on right now... its back to school, and we were away for a quick weekend vacation. I've only done 3 layouts for this month including this one and my scrap stuff are gathering dust. So sad but there's a lot of reasons why this layout makes me happy. Firstly, its a photo of me and my sister, and I got to play with some of my new scrap supplies like the deep edge daisy puncher, and the branch was cut using a sizzix die.

By the way, this layout is based on Inspired Blueprints sketch #49.



Journaling: Having a sister who's thousands of miles away is not easy. I'm so glad to see you again. The bonding moments were great. (5/28/10)




Gotta go, I have a layout on my table waiting to be finished!

No comments: