Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Scrappy Presents

Just want to share some "scrappiness" with you. I won a couple of RAK's recently and the prizes arrived at my doorstep this month. I consider them my "birthday presents."

Firstly, thank you so much to Studio Challenges for hosting a fabulous cybercrop last August and for Apron Strings for sponsoring one of the prizes. Here's what's inside the package....

Pink Paislee




Graphic 45





and Fancy Pants



Iris Uy was also very generous in giving away a Basic Grey (plus bonus Prima felt stems) RAK with papers from Pyrus and Marjolaine and I was so lucky my name was picked!
Here's what I got....




Last but certainly not the least, my prize for the September Challenge at Webster's Pages Inspire Me also arrived safely. Wonderfall looks really awesome!






I can't wait to play with these goodies!!! 

No comments: