Monday, November 22, 2010

Playing with colors...

I love color combo challenges coz it lets me think outside the box. Here's the color combo for the this week at Design Dollies:




Definitely not my usual colors but I love it! Here's the card I made:



I encourage you to try this out! Link up your layouts HERE! C'mon, I know you can do it! Deadline is on Nov 28, 12 midnight EST.


Ohhh, and here's another color combo that I worked with. It is based on Palette #31 over at The Color Room. Pink and Green is actually one of my faves!




Here's my layout...its about my daughter Ally at the age of 4. I included in the journaling her weight and height, her faves, and some of her idiosyncrasies too! I'm sure she'll enjoy reading it when she's older.





And here are some details:





Thanks for your time!!!!

1 comment:

Jona Panesa said...

pink and green is also one of my favorite color combo. loved your page.