Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Welcome 2011!!!

With all the happenings around Christmas time, I wasn't even able to update this blog of mine during the holidays. I'm sure you guys know what I'm talking about. It was a busy season indeed but now things are starting to slow down and we are getting back to routine. Is that good or bad?

Anyway, 2010 was a great year and there's just so much to be thankful for....a happy family life, stable careers, good health, the opportunity to travel, and lasting friendships. Can't wait to see what 2011 has for us!!!

Of course this post won't be complete without any news about my favorite hobby. I'm really excited to let you know that I made it to the design team of one of the newest sketch sites... GET YOUR SKETCH ON! It's actually the extension of Get Sketchy Card Challenges. Watch out for our first sketch very soon! You can read about the announcement HERE.

Finally, I would like to share with you my last layout for 2010. I used a sketch from Scrapbook Challenges but failed to upload it before the deadline. Photos are from Christmas 2009.



That's it folks! Have a great week ahead!

No comments: