Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Its never too late for Christmas layouts!

I've been inspired to create Christmas pages even if its mid February already, LOL! Here's one of them which I made using sketch #7 of GetYourSketchOn. 



I used photos of Julia and Ally taken during Christmas morning last year. I used a mix of Webster's and Basic Grey for this one, plus stickers from 7Gypsies, and a die cut from Pink Paislee. I just love how Christmas papers and embellishments don't get outdated. Some of the stuff I used here are from two Christmases ago.

Don't forget to link up your layout HERE! Deadline is on Sunday, and a prize pack full of goodies is up for grabs! Here's the sketch:




And, here's another Christmas layout. This time photo shows Ally writing her letter to Santa. Love how the photo shows her concentration. Again, I mixed and matched old and new Christmas supplies for this one.



Thanks for dropping by... I'm finishing another layout!

1 comment:

Kerryn said...

These are fabulous!!!