Thursday, March 24, 2011

Summer vacation is here!

Summer vacation is here!!! Ally is done for school for this school year and Julia has only a few days left of school. Exams are over but she still has to go to school for some practices. I'm excited for summer too...no more teachers, no more books! LOL! The weather is quite erratic though. Not the typical summer weather that we are used to. Anyway, I was finally able to scrap Julia's 2nd grade pics. Here it is:



I've noticed that I've been using the blue-green-yellow combo lately and I like it. It's nice to take a break from using pink all the time. I used the Little Yellow Bicycle TWIG collection for this one with bits and pieces of Prima, Sassafrass and October Afternoon. Did some misting too!

What are your plans for summer?

No comments: