Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome 2012

Happy New Year to everyone!!! Its almost a month since my last post but December will always be the busiest month of the year. I only managed to finish 2 layouts!!! Oh well its a brand new year and I'm optimistic in a lot if not ALL aspects of my life. Scrapping wise I am really hoping that I'll be more productive. For 2011, I only finished 79 layouts compared to 121 in 2010. That's a difference of 42 layouts!

On the first day of the year, I finished a layout that I started in 2011. I hope this means I'll be busy scrapping the whole year round.

Here's the page I finished. Simple but sweet.

Journaling: No one said Christmas pics have to be formal. Wacky photos are in! (Xmas 2010)
 Used  a mix of My Minds Eye, Websters, and Simple Stories for this one.



Here's a closer look at the glittered brads on the tree:


That's it folks! I wish all of you a great and fabulous year ahead! Let's keep on scrapping!

No comments: