Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My February Layouts...

I wanted to be productive scrapwise so I joined in My Scraps and More Scrapping Idol challenges. I was not able to join in all the challenges but I was able to create these layouts....




Title: Sweet Child of Mine
Used KaiserCraft pps for this one (I've been hoarding these papers for so long), and Prima flowers



Title: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Journaling: I was even surprised to find His and Hers watches in our dresser drawer before we left for the airport.
This layout is about our wedding anniversary last year.






Title & Journaling: LOOKIN' FOR A GOOD TIME with the good (Tinkerbell) and not so good (Vidia) fairies (May 2011, Disneyland)


Title: Weekend in Macau
Journaling: Girl bonding at its best! (Feb 3, 2012)


Title: It's a Great Day to Celebrate
Journaling: A trip to Disney will not be complete without posing with Mickey!


That's it folks! I wasn't as productive as last month but there are less days in February anyway. LOL! I'm so glad I got to use my stash and scrap pictures from last summer.

2 comments:

Anne Pennington said...

Chiqui - these are gorgeous!! I REALLY LOVE those little fairies! Such sweet layouts!!

Sandra said...

These layouts are gorgeous and thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment. It's great to meet like minded people from all over the world and to share such beautiful work in layouts. You have a gorgeous family also.