Friday, March 16, 2012

Kids are almost out of school....

Yipee! Kids are done with exams... they just have to go to school for other stuff like practice for recognition/moving up day. Lazy summer days are definitely here! I'm not so sure if this means I'll have more scrappy time. Let's just wait and see.

Anyway, a new challenge is up at the Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge and its all about Easter Memories. Here's my layout.








I've been with the LB Scrapaholics since 2007 and we've been having our Easter Egg Hunt ever since! Indeed it is now a tradition that we plan to keep.

 I hope you can join in the challenge. C'mon I know you still have Easter photos to scrap! LOL! Details can be found HERE.





1 comment:

Anne Pennington said...

I absolutely LOVE this layout, Chiqui!! I'm so glad you are on our team!!