Sunday, October 7, 2012

It was a busy week...

It was a busy week and the coming weeks will be busy too. I didn't even have time to update this little blog of mine.  Anyway, I would like to share with you my layout for the October challenge at Scrap the Girls. We have a recipe challenge for you this time and here are the ingredients: flowers, 2 different alphas, more than 1 photo, and staples.





Title: Beauty in Braids

I'm so glad that I got to scrap these photos of Ally...these have been printed out for more than a year now. Used a mix of Websters' papers for this one and I love the way the washi tapes at the corners look!

Thanks for dropping by...hope you can join in our challenge!




2 comments:

Tracey said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love it!!

Marilyn said...

So Pretty!!! love the braids ...she looks so cute with them.,,hugs!