Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Blog Hop Winner and a layout too!

Thank you very much to everyone who dropped by for our blog hop. I used random.org to come up with the winner of my RAK and the winner is


Please email me your address so I can send the RAK to you.

I would like to share with you a layout I finished not so long ago. The holiday preparations really keep me busy....shopping for gifts, wrapping, parties, and pretty soon packing for a short trip. Can't believe that I haven't scrapped a page this month of December!!!!!

Anyway, here's the page I was talking about. It's about our wedding anniversary this year....







Thanks for the visit...I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can scrap real soon!

1 comment:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This looks fantastic! Love the yellow journal strips!