Saturday, June 22, 2013

Just Because

I managed to finish a few layouts a week ago...



This layout is another clean and simple layout, and inspired by Sketch #96 at Inspired Blueprints. Since it was just summer on our part of the globe, my photos are mostly from our vacations. This one is about quiet time at the beach.  Here's the sketch if you want to play along. I love the sketch! So simple yet so full of possiblities!



This next layout is a just because layout...no challenges, no sketch for this one just pure scrapbooking FUN!


Obviously, I'm having fun playing with my Silhouette. Thanks to freebies too! I found these free cut files through Pinterest. The "so very special" sentiment is from Lilith's Scrapbooking Venture but I can't seem to trace the source of the "lovely" frame. Sorry...but it is a free cut file too!

No comments: