Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sketchfest 2

I joined Sketchfest 2 at Creative Scrappers . There were 20 challenges posted, to be finished in a week's time. Usually, a sketch is provided along side one more requirement. In between work & motherly duties, I was able to complete 3 which is usually the most I can finish in a week.

1) Bling a Ling - Requirements for this challenge was to use the sketch & some bling.

Here's the sketch:



Here's my layout:



Journaling: I love seeing you share sisterly moments like these. (Nov 20, 2008. Burnham Park, Baguio City)
Used Pink Paislee Pop Fashion pp's for this one.

2) Shaped Paper - There was no sketch provided for this one. The only requirement was to used shaped paper for the base. Here's my take:



Journaling: Grow old with me, the best is yet to be. (Aug 2008, picture taken by Julia)
Used mostly Making Memories 5th Avenue papers and embellishments.

3) Stitch, Stitch, Stitch - The following sketch was provided & stitching was required. Here's the sketch (which I rotated 90 degrees clockwise):



Here's my layout:



A closer look of my stitching:


Journaling: "this is real, this is me! I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now, gonna let the light shine on me!" these are the lyrics of one of your favortie songs. You sing it with so much feelings and even Ally & myself sing it with you!
Used mostly October Afternoon stuff.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

kh said...

hi
thanks
good work

Deborah Mahnken said...

Very pretty! Great job w/ the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us!

kristintxo said...

Very beautiful!