Thursday, December 4, 2008

Layouts I forgot to share

There are so many things going on right now, I haven't been able to scrap as much as I want to. I have the pictures printed out, I have new scrap stuff (yipee!) but just can't sit on my scrap area to scrap...

Just sharing some layouts I've done but wasn't able to post here.

This layout is for Lasting Impression's 7Gypsies challenge. The requirement was to use only 7Gypsies products. Shown in this picture are Julia & Ally's cousins from Cebu: Gabie, Mya, & Enzo. They don't see each other often but when they do, they have lots of fun!



Here's a close-up of the title. I like the effect of dabbing a little fluid chalk over chipboard painted with acrylic, then topped off with Ranger Glossy Accents.



I made this layout of Ally's Christening using a sketch from Creative Scrappers. The crocheted embellishment is actually made by my maternal grandmother. I found it in my mom's drawers, & I knew it will find a place in one of my layouts.



Here's the sketch:


This is a quick layout of my mom's 73rd birthday!



Thanks for looking!

No comments: