Saturday, January 17, 2009

Fast and Quick Layouts

I joined Coordinates Collections Winter Cyber Crop last weekend. There were 6 challenges posted but I only finished 3. I know I'm not a fast scrapper, and I only get to scrap when my kiddos are asleep so I'm happy with my output. A finished layout is a masterpiece in itself, right?!

Here are the ones I finished:

Challenge #1 - Is someone stealing my pens?
The requirement is to use something that is typically an "office" supply in your layout. I used lined paper and with a little help from my Stampin Up puncher, made the paper look like it was torn from a notebook. I also used some staples and a tab.
I again scrapped pics from our trip to Baguio last November. Love little Ally's expressions here while Julia is concentrating on posing for the camera.




Journaling: 2 girls posing for daddy to pass some time + mommy playing along = FUN


Challenge #3 - Alright, who left the copy machine jammed?
The only requirement was to use the same picture (or a VERY similar one) more than once in a layout. Here's Julia on top of a pretty horse.


Journaling: A pretty girl on a pretty horse! (Mines View Park, Baguio City, Nov 2008)


Challenge #6 - Is it Friday yet?
This challenge is to scrap weekend or vacation photos plus at least one button and some ribbon. Again, these are pics from our Baguio trip. I love the look of Kraft paper, I should use it more often.




Journaling: A bit of chilly air is enough to make this trip to Baguio memorable.

No comments: