Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Welcome 2010!

Happy New Year to all! The holidays are over and its back to regular programming for most of us. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas season and I wish everyone an even more meaningful 2010.


Just sharing some layouts I finished before the year ended.


This is based on the December Prima Build-A-Page. It is about Julia's favorite quotes which she got from the internet and wrote it down in her little notebook. She has more but these are some of her faves and mine too coz it shows that she loves being a girl and being a daughter.

1)"Sugar and spice and everything nice, That's what little girls are made of.... Plus Skill, Determination, Power, Passion!

2)"I am a princess. All girls are. Even if they live in tiny old attics. Even if they dress in rags. Even if they aren't pretty, or smart, or young. They’re still princesses. All of us." Author: Sara Crew, A Little Princess

3)Daughters are little girls that grow up to be your best friend."





This layout I did one afternoon coz I wanted to use my Webster's papers. LOL!
Title: Lil Big Girl
Journaling: May you have a happy childhood, stay healthy, and always feel special in your own little way. We love you!

I have yet to scrap my first layout for 2010! Gotta go!

No comments: