Tuesday, January 19, 2010

More of Parisian Nights

The ScrapMuse January Newsletter is out and this means it's also reveal day for the DT's layouts for this month's kit!

My article this month is about scraplifting. For sure if you want more layouts done, the fastest way to do it is to scraplift but please, give credit where credit is due!You can read the full newsletter here.

My first layout is a lift of Missy's layout. I hope I did justice to her work. Here's my take and the original follows.


Title: My cousin, My friend
Journaling: The two of you only get to see each other 2-3 times a year but this is quality time spent together. (Julia & Gabie, 29 Dec 2009)



Here's Missy's layout:





I don't really make New Year's resolutions but this layout is about some things that I want to accomplish or happen for 2010.





Here's another layout for Julia's baby album. I just love cutting up Webster's papers!


Title: Precious
Journaling: I will never forget the first time I saw your face.




Here's one for Ally. I had fun misting here...


Title: Sweet Slumber
Journaling: It is so true. we watch you even as you sleep (Dec2008)


That's it folks! You can see the rest of the DT layouts here!

No comments: