Saturday, September 3, 2011

Been creating with Basic Grey recently

I have been creating with Basic Grey recently and  I heard about their new blog too.  Here's a layout based on the sketch contest that they have over there.


Title: Easter Egg Hunt

I used the Luscious line plus a little of Sweet Threads for this one. The layout is not my typical layout coz I rarely use 5x7 photos nowadays but the photo is very special. This is the photo of our scrapbooking family in our little town. We get together for Easter, Halloween, Christmas, and birthdays too!

By the way, here's the sketch...





Here's another Basic Grey layout, again using the Luscious line...


Title: 10.18.10
Journaling: Julia and Ally letting everybody know Mommy's age. Yup, I'm 38!

This layout is based on a PageMaps sketch which is the sketch for Paper Secrets August challenge. Photo was taken on my birthday last year.

Gotta go...I'm still itching to scrap! Thanks for looking!

No comments: