Thursday, May 10, 2012

NSD with Basic Grey

I had fun spending National Scrapbooking Day and the rest of the week with the Basic Grey challenges.... it helps that I have an untouched Indie Bloom collection pack in my stash. Well, here are my layouts....


For the shape challenge (use shapes other than squares and rectangles), I used hexagons which is so "in" at the moment. Used Sweet Threads for this one.





For the mixed font challenge...used a mix of the sticker alphas and Wilma chipboard alphas.Obviously, our family loves the Pocketbooth app in our Ipad.





For the mulitple layers challenge....I had fun with this pic. Its a pic of my girls with their cousin Korey. The picture was quite dark but with the mulitple editing options we have nowadays, it looks better now.





For the Jana Eubank challenge...layout has to be split in the middle, either horizontally or vertically. Here's my version...





Thanks for dropping by! There are so many more challenges that I want to do!!!


No comments: