Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Tree Planting

After a month long scrapping hiatus.... I am back with a layout! April just passed me by but it has been a very memorable month filled with scrappable memories.

Here's my layout for our May 1 challenge at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge. Its all about gardens and gardening. May is springtime for our friends in the US, and it is time to be out in the gardens. The challenge is to scrap something about your garden ---- how you love to be out in it, or what it means to you, or alternatively, scrap about an outdoor sanctuary that you appreciated --- perhaps your mother's garden or park????

I don't have a green thumb but luckily I have pics of DH and my girls planting some tree seedlings for our future garden.



I hope you can join in our challenge. Details can be found HERE!
I hope I can scrap more this week!!!

No comments: