Wednesday, April 9, 2008

More new layouts!

I made this layout using Ytet's sketch over at her blog, but I rotated it 90 degrees counter clockwise to look like this:

Here's my layout using a picture of my girls taking a dip at an inflatable pool!
I used Rhona Farrar's line & used felt embellishments (Queen & Co and Fancy pants).

Journaling reads: School is over, the days are getting hotter, it's hard to resist a dip in the pool...Summer is here! (at our backyard, 15 Mar 2008)

I actually made this layout for dear hubby as a gift last Christmas, but wasn't able to take a good picture of it. I did this layout December 24 while he was cleaning the car. I finished it just in time for the opening of gifts! Love this pic of him.

Journaling reads: Though you might not know it, in more ways than one, you are our hero. We love you! from, chiqui, julia & ally

This layout was made for my nephew Korey. Isn't he adorable?

No comments: