Sunday, May 4, 2008

Latest layouts


This is the sketch I used for my next layout. It's actually from Pagemaps and was used for the April Sketch Contest over at A Peek Into Yesterday.



Here's the layout of Ally enjoying her first taste of a strawberry lollipop. Hmmm, yummy! LOL! I again used BG 2 scoops & some felt embellishments, buttons, & lace.


Journaling: I couldn’t resist giving my little princess a YUMMY treat coz I’m sure she’ll love it.


I also joined Studio Azul's March Master Challenge. The challenge was to scraplift or use Ms. Iris Uy's layout as inspiration. Here's her layout:


And here's mine:

Title: Express Yourself
Journaling: At such as young age, you definitely know how to show displeasure by frowning & show happiness with a bright smile. You never fail to amaze me Ally! (Ally at 1 yr 7 8 mos, 3-15-08)
Mine's quite simple, just added the pictures at the bottom. My journaling was also directly handwritten on the paper. I just doodled a bit on the flowers on the left. The tinkering ink paper is so bright & beautiful, I couldn't dare cut it.

thanks for looking everyone!

No comments: