Thursday, May 8, 2008

Scrappin Kids Ultimate Scrapper Drop Out

For National Scrapbooking Day, I joined Scrappin Kids' Ultimate Scrapper Challenge. It was a 3 day event which started on May 2. It was my first time to join an online crop & I was excited. I learned about the first challenge thru Liezl, which was to make a layout, with no photos, & just use words/adjectives to describe oneself.
This is my layout:

I used Urban Lily patterned paper as the base & a journaling pad from Prima.
I qualified for the next challenge which was due at 1 am that night. I actually started doing the layout but my younger daughter Ally wasn't feeling so well, so she wanted me by her side all time. Around 1 hr before the deadline, I dropped out. I continued to watch the challenge from the sidelines & just cheered on liezl, timi, & issa!

I also joined a Random Challenge by Wati, which was to post a picture showing what your kid/s are doing while mom is scrapping. This is the picture that I posted, & it won me a RAK from Wati.

No comments: