Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Create My Keepsake Last Scrapper Standing Design Team Call

I signed up for the Design Team Call of Create My Keepsake. This is my first time to join a DT call & I decided to join for the fun & the experience. I know I didn't have the chance, with more than 80 scrappers signing up for just one spot! The current DT is also very, very talented! Anyway, here's my story.

First challenge was to scraplift any layout of any design team member. More than 80 layouts were uploaded for this challenge!!! I decided to lift Danielle Calhoun's Sweet Love layout:

Here's my take:

We all moved on to the next challenge which was to scrap about "your weakness." Sounds simple right? But I had a hard time deciding. Chocolates? Cakes & Pastries? Clothes? Shoes? Bags? Scrapstuff of course! I finally decided to scrap about my ultimate weakness... my other half! There were 70 entries for this challenge!!!

Hidden Journaling (tucked behind picture): You're not a celebrity, you are not famous either, but no one makes my heart skip a beat like you do... my one & only true love! (Materials used: cardstock; 7Gypsies pps; prima journaling pad; AC thickers; HS chipboard alphas; MM paint (red wagon); Ranger Glossy Accents)

The top 20 layouts will move on to challenge 2. I got eliminated together with around 50 others. LOL! I had fun joining this challenge. The gallery is so full of amazing layouts!

1 comment:

Jona Panesa said...

loved your lay-outs.