Friday, June 27, 2008

Last week's layouts

Made this layout for the June Sketch contest at A Peek Into Yesterday.

I again used BG Sultry pp's
Here's the sketch by Ms. Becky Fleck:


I joined Scrappin Kids' online crop last Saturday & did this for the challenge. Requirements were: 2 different brands of patterned paper, 2 swirls, & 2 flowers.

Journaling: You are definitely a milk lover. In fact, you stopped drinking milk from the baby bottle when you were 4 1/2 years old! It is no surprise that one of your favorite drinks is a vanilla milkshake. (Julia at 5 1/2 years old, 4-14-08, Pancake House, Tagaytay)
Materials Used: DCWV cardstock; PP's: fancy pants celebrate & junkitz fanciful; Prima journaling pad; Fancy pants flourishes chipboard; Sizzix swirl die cut; Prima flowers; Heidi Swapp chipboard alphas; MM paint (capri); Fluid chalk chestnut roan; Reeve's glitter glue; Ranger glossy accents; MM brads

Made this layout for Busy Bee Scrapbooking's june sketch contest. I used Ally's baby picture for this one. I used Sassafrass (Life is Beuatiful) pp's & the tree is a chipboard by Buzz & Bloom. I also used my crackle paint on the trunk of the tree.

Journaling: Your sweet smile melts my heart! (Ally at 3 months, 10-18-2006)

Here's a closer look of the tree trunk painted with crackle paint:


Here's the sketch:


Happy scrapping everyone!

No comments: