Wednesday, June 25, 2008

These shoes & Kindergarten

Here are some layouts I finished recently but was not able to post here:

This is my 30 minute layout for the May-June issue of Scrapbytes. A simple layout that can be finished in 30 minutes or less. By the way, pictures c/o Issa!
Journaling: You have always enjoyed going to school and your love for learning is very obvious. I hope this continues until you reach college and even after. (Julia, Senior Casa)


Journaling: You are quite picky when it comes to clothes & shoes. It's hard to buy you shoes 'coz you always say "ayaw" but these shoes are different! When you saw it, you tried it on & wouldn't remove it. (Ally, 04-2008)
Materials used: Making Memories funky vintage pps & chipboard buttons, prima build a frame stamp, fontwerks journaling stamp, Making Memories Noterworthy Delaney metal signage, AC felt stickers, Creative Imaginations scrapbook letters
I did this layout during one of our mini EB's at my house one Saturday afternoon. Requirements for the the layout were as follows:
1) use plain cardstock as base
2)75% of the base paper exposed (this is quite a challenge for me, most of my layouts are "crowded")
3) use stamps
4) use at least 5 buttons
5) use metal embellishments
Thanks for looking!

No comments: