Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Happy 4th anniversary to me!

I just remembered and realized the other day that I started scrapping in July 2007. That means I've been scrapping for 4 years now, so Happy Anniversary to me!!! LOL! I'm really so happy that I discovered this wonderful hobby. Thanks to Rita Vergara who introduced me to scrapbooking and to the rest of the LB Scrapaholics who are now my very dear friends. I look forward to more years of scrapping (and scrap shopping, hehe), more finished layouts, and more memories recorded!

Moving on.... here are a couple of pages I finished recently.



Title: Navy Pier
Journaling: The weather was perfect for a day at Navy Pier.
This layout is inspired by a sketch from Sketch Thursdays. I used papers from WRMK Yankee Doodles




Title: Jumpshot
This layout is inspired by the "workout" at ScrapFIT, its all about summer, and layout should have yellow and a clock. I used a photo of myself with DD Julia and cousin Essa, taken at Boracay on our vacation last April. I used Basic Grey's Lauderdale line for this one which is perfect for summer layouts!

That's it folks! I'm glad I'm scrapping again!

No comments: