Sunday, July 3, 2011

I'm back!!!

Hello blog! I'm back and hopefully I'll be back often. LOL! I can't believe I haven't posted anything for 3 months! To cut the story short...we were away for a 2 week vacation during the last 2 weeks of May, then it was back to school for my girls, and everything else kept me busy. I have lots of photos to print and scrap and new scrappy stuff to play ---this should be enough motivation for me!

Good news is...I was able to finish 5 layouts recently! Thanks to Iris Uy's Pink Paislee/Crate Paper class!
Here's my output on that day....


Title: My New Bike
One of the things Ally enjoyed doing last summer was riding her bike. She loves her yellow helmet too!



Title: HipHop Pose
DD Julia was into ballet a few years ago but she stopped. This summer, she had lessons in HipHop. Photo was taken just before her dance recital.



Title: Our Day
This photo was taken during our wedding anniversary this year. It's not the greatest photo but nonetheless special = )



Title: Foursome
This is another special photo of my 2 girls with their cousins, Kanoa and Korey!



Title: Over at the Top
This one goes into our Boracay album.

WOW! It really feels good to be able to scrap again!!!

No comments: