Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Scrappy Weekend!

It was a scrappy weekeend for the LB Scrapaholics...we have been planning a little get together to just scrap the day away and it finally happened! Being a slow scrapper, I am happy with the 5 layouts I finished. Here they are:



Title: Grow where you are planted
Journaling: Ally and Julia showing off the loot they got from Easter Egg Hunting (4.24.2011)
Thanks to Issa for the pps, Ritz for the chipboard title, Liezl for the ribbon, and Cors for the branch die!



Title: just like Jessy
Journaling: Ally dressed up just like Jessy
Thanks to Ytet for the journaling card and Helga for the buttons!



Title: Sleepy Head
Journaling: Exploring Disneyland can be tiring...you needed your 1 hour nap DAILY.
This layout is inspired by Pencil Lines sketch 245.



Title: My favorite memories
Journaling: Just arrived at our hotel but couldn't resist posing for some pictures.
I used my all time favorite line...BG Lemonade for this one and thanks to Rita for the bird bath stamp and the journaling card, Ytet for the chipboard and to Cors for my chipboard title!



Title: So blessed
Journaling: Our family at the LBS Easter Egg Hunt, 4.24.2011
Thanks to Ritz for the MLS and Jillibean pps!

I really had fun on that day...even if I only slept for 1 1/2 hours! I'm already looking forward to the next scrapping session!

No comments: