Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sugar & Spice Scrapbook Cyber Crop

I joined Sugar & Spice Scrapbooking Cyber Crop a few weeks ago. I like joining these kind of crops coz there are so many challenges to join. Even if I don't get to do all of it, I still get to finish a few layouts. Here are some of my output.

1) Magnet Challenge:
I'm sure you have a lot of those promotional refrigerator magnets. Well you can alter it to give it a personal touch. I have several of these magnets:



I turned it into this:



2) Scraplift the Gallery: I lifted on the Wild Child layout by Rita, one of the DT's at Sugar & Spice. This is her layout:



Here's mine, but I rotated it clockwise.



3) Recipe Challenge: The recipe called for: 1 cardstock, at least 2 patterned papers, hand cutting, chipboard, & doodling. Here's my take:



That's all folks!

No comments: