Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Black, Green, Pink and White

This is color combo is part of my comfort zone! I just love using green and pink together! Can you tell I had fun making this layout? Lots of handmade flowers on this one too! If this combo is your fave or if you haven't given it a try, then now is the best time! Head on over to Design Dollies for the details!







Every now and then, I scrap "older" photos. This is one of them. Julia is just 3 years old here. This photo was taken on her day care graduation. Time sure flies, she is now in 2nd grade!

1 comment:

Melenia Agapides said...

Hi Chiqui!
You are a great source of inspiration to me and I just wanted to say thanks!
Your layouts are always very pleasant to my eyes!! I love every single one of them! Just keep on making layouts please!!