Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Playing along with Sketchabilities

I'm playing along with Sketchabilities birthday celebration! Here are a couple of layouts I created using their sketches.





I switched some elements around and used a horizontal photo but I think the sketch is still recognizable. LOL! This layout is a gift for my friend Liezl Arellano.





This sketch is perfect for 3 photos:





Here's my layout!



Yup, that's me with my nephews Kanoa and Korey! I love the colors of this layout and it took me just over an hour to finish it. Used mostly Cosmo Cricket for this one.

Thanks for dropping by...

2 comments:

Aubree said...

Gorgeous layouts! So fun and playful!

Unknown said...

love the colours and the photos, thank you so much for joining in our first giveaway :) best of Luck to you!