Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Studio Challenges Summer Cybercrop

I came across The Studio Challenges Summer Cybercrop and decided to play along coz I really want to get some scrapping done! There are a lot of challenges but I only got to do 2. Things are still busy at work and at the homefront. Okay, before I end up ranting, here are the projects I finished...




This is based on a Becky Fleck sketch and will go into my Chicago travel album. I love October Afternoon! It seems all the paper lines go well together!




This is for the Cosmo Cricket card challenge. I've been struggling with card making lately....hehe!


I'm REALLY hoping I get to scrap more!!!

2 comments:

T.W said...

Love the LO, awesome color combination and love the torn paper!

Cute card too, I always struggle when making cards... XD

Rebekah said...

Two lovely projects. Thank you so much for playing along. You've won a prize. Check tomorrow to see what ;)