Thursday, September 23, 2010

Burgundy.Black.Yellow







The color challenge this week for Design Dollies is up! Honestly, this was quite challenging for me because of the yellow but I love thinking out of the box. This lets me work with colors that I don't usually use.

When I found out about this DT assignment, My Little Yellow Bicycle Love Letters collection is what came to my mind right away! I'm glad I was able to use those transparencies. It has been in my stash for about a year now...

I hope you can join us for this color combo. Layouts are due by 9/26 midnight EST. You can also opt to wait for the elements and sketch and go for the trifecta!

2 comments:

iris said...

Hi ! Your layouts are beautiful! You won the BG Pyrus and Marjolaine papers RAK. Congratulations Chiqui! Let me know how I can give you the papers.

Jona Panesa said...

lovely page!!!