Sunday, July 5, 2009

So Busy!

It has been a busy week, my scrap table is messy and I want to organize my stuff. I have some things that are missing and I'm not sure where I placed them...LOL! Oh well, a messy table means I've been busy creating layouts, so here are a few I can share.



Title: Adorable
Journaling: Adorable means extremely charming... and that's what you are. I love you Ally!Did this for Prima's June Build a Page. I really enjoyed doing this layout. I first sprayed black currant glimmer mist on the paper to create a distressed look. All the materials used are made by Prima except for the AC Thickers.

a closer look of the uber lovely prima flowers..





This is my last minute entry for Scrappin Kids sketch challenge last June. Used Rouge de Garance, Glitz, and KI memories pps.



Title: Luv to Swim
Journaling: You've been wanting to learn how to swim and wouldn't let this chance pass this summer. (Julia, 6 1/2 yrs old, May 2009, Baker Hall Swimming Pool)



This is my entry for Week 1 of Scrappin Moms Idol 3. I had so much fun doing this layout! Requirements for this round are paper piecing and 3 photos. I used so many manufacturers for this one: Basic Grey, October Afternoon, Jenni Bowlin, Scenic Route, Imaginisce,etc. Check out the
Scrappin Moms gallery for superb layouts!



Title: My Sunshine
Journaling: Dear Julia & Ally, you are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are gray. XOXO. Mom
A closer look of my paper piecing...



Incidentally, I made it to round 2, the requirements for Week 2 are quite challenging. Hmmm, think, think, think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute doc!