Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Week 2: Reduce-ReUse-Recycle

This is my entry for week 2 of Scrappin Moms Idol Season 3. The theme for this week's challenge is the Reduce: which means just using 1 cardstock and 1 patterned paper, ReUse: use an item more than once, I used a chipboard as a mask and then used it also as an embellishment. I also used corrugated board as a stamp and then used it for layering. Last requirement is to Recycle: re-purpose a scrapbooking material on the layout. I used the transparency cover of the Making Memories noteworthy journaling notebook. The little birdie on the right side is also part of a packaging from Prima. Here's my layout:


Journaling: You really know how to ham it up for the camera! (Feb 2009)

Some close-ups:






You can find the other uber-amazing entries here! I'm still working on my entry for week 3...yikes!

By the way, that little girl on the layout is turning 3 tomorrow! Happy birthday Ally! We love you so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite entries!