Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Week 4: Let's Play

Week 4 of the Scrappin Moms' Idol Season 3 is all about playing. The requirements for this round is playing with paper & embellishments to change or modify the original look. For my base paper, I first sprayed glimmer mist on it then stamped a script stamp all over. For my embellishment, I first played with the wooden flower embellishment by again spraying glimmer mist then stamped on it using a flourish stamp. I then applied stickles on the outline. I also played with a swirl chipboard by "wrapping" it with copper wire with beads. Color requirements were yellow, orange or teal, and pictures should be about play also.

Here's the layout:




Some details:



I also did a little embossing...



You can see the other fabulous entries here.

I made it to round 5 but wish me luck, its all about mini albums & well, I'm scared of minis.

No comments: